December 25, 2013
- Jen hosted Christmas brunch at her place with my parents
- Sam (the elf) mysteriously found his way to East Harlem to make sure Santa delivered all the presents to Jen’s
- The kids received too many presents from Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jen, and Santa
- We went over to Liz and Clarence’s house to spend Christmas with all the cousins
- The kids received even more presents from all of our generous cousins and eemoh
- Grace won the speed poker tournament
- Dinner was amazing and all my favorite holiday foods were represented
- Our white elephant gift exchange was as dynamic as ever with a big group and a three-steal maximum
- Sandor had the last laugh with his hodgepodge of crap (DVDs, books, crap) – there should have been a $100 bill in that bag of crap. But, there was at least a wrapped Kindle in there. Ha!
Thanks again, Haus, for hosting all of us. Merry Christmas!