December 22, 2013
- Lucas modeled his new glasses. Usually he only offers a big toothy cheese, so this was a breakthrough.
- Had a quick lunch at Le Pain Quotidien off Bryant Park
- Watched Lion King with Jen, who treated the kids for Christmas. It was really amazing and glad the kids were able to experience it. Thanks, Jen!
- My cousin, Gina, from Korea, is spending a year in Seattle with her family. They came to NYC for the holidays and just happened to be at the same Lion King Show.
- We all went over to Ellie and Sandor’s place for family dinner with all the cousins. Activities in his “gym” included: golf, ping pong, indoor golf, ropes, and greco roman wrestling. Activities to try next time: rock climbing, basketball, squash, bowling and billiards. Neither Emily nor Xavier allowed me to hold them – also next time. After a 10-hour drive from Michigan, my parents also joined us for the holidays. Thanks, Ellie and Sandor, for hosting all of us!